Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yourself..

You have learnt so much..
And read a thousand books.
Have you ever read your Self?
Have you ever visited your soul?

Keep yourselves far from envy, because it eats up and takes away good actions as fire consumes and burns the wood.

When the eye is pure it sees purity...

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds

You are free from that of which you despair, but you are a slave to that which you desire.

Today I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.

But this is that awkward moment when you're expected to defend yourself eloquently but genuinely have nothing to say since it's not a matter of right or wrong but of individual perspective and you choose to walk away and let it be and let Creation decide what will transpire next...!

The more awaken you are the more you honour your perspective and respect others' perspectives.

There's no need to defend anything when we understand and let others be...

Sometimes we can't walk away literally but yes, we can still walk in Spirit and Consciousness by forgiving and smiling.

Yes today I have experimented with a kind of 'mental' walk away... a permitted indifference or shrug in that instant.

It HASN'T been easy... I am not naturally an indifferent person... But the risk seemed worth it.

And funny enough, it has led to a different kind of self respect, as to realise that I have a choice to engage or to concentrate on my beliefs and my approach.

It is the most challenging situation indeed, particularly when dealing with hypersensitive topics. I am learning how to make my Spiritual perspectives more "personal" when I sense it would be misunderstood and judged.


We can always find something to be sad about. However, if we choose to push that away so as to focus on the better things in our life...then we can be more happy than sad.


MY newly found remedy..


It has DEFINITELY changed our relationship thereafter but to a higher and more respectful one I hope... As long I stay calm and composed in my conviction.


ps/smoh
14/8/2012