Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My philosophy is;


It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me.

I am what I am and I do what I do.

I expect and accept nothing.

And it makes life so much easier.

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we gave.

I am given this life because I am strong enough to live it.

I am not without flaw, 
I’ll annoy you, 
piss you off, 
say stupid stuff, 
but all that aside you’ll never find another like me.

I shall and will stand by you no matter what but sadly, I know now where you’ll be....

The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy to dumb people.

If you don’t text me I’ll understand, 
if you don’t call me I’ll understand, 
but if I forget you...
YOU’LL UNDERSTAND.


I am one of a kind, and am very proud of it.

Sometimes, we try so hard to fit in by adapting ways that are pretentious and neglecting who we are in the process, but never have I and never will I be.

It is important for us to realize that we are one of a kind, different and unique.

We should express our own identity and through that be loved, accepted and appreciated for whom we truly are.

So be unique, be different, and be kind.
Always is a reason of your happiness.

ps/smoh