Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Nothing....


Nothing is yours, and nothing is missing.

A thought is coming.... Nothing is mine, because I am the cause, because I am it.

For nothing can, or ever will, separate you from seeing the perfection and perfection itself

I am this and you are that. All This IS That and That's all there is and THIS is all that is.

THIS - it's what everyone is seeking, but nobody can find, because it's everything and everywhere, the most ingenious place to hide!

Aren't WE genius?!?

And...because they are looking for it.

Peek a boo!

Tickety boo!

When we look for it specifically thus excluding, we cannot see it for it is everything and everywhere.
In trying to "fence it off" we lose sight of it.

The good news is that this does not change what it is and that it remains everything and everywhere...the only possibility.

I am just a bird singing my song, for the sheer joy of it. That is my freedom. 

My song is neither 'true' nor 'false' - it is merely music. 

You are free to listen to this music, or walk away. To agree or disagree. 

To sing your song back to me, or not. Either way, this singing goes on until it doesn't. The universe sings to itself. 
Tweet Tweet!

I ask this day for the patience to allow myself to rest my mind and body and enjoy the peace of my inner spirit.

Please assist me in releasing from my mental grip all that concerns and troubles my being and help me turn my life over to the guidance of your will over mine.

Let me sit back and use my eyes and ears to look for signs of your most loving presence overseeing my way,
and use my heart to follow these subtle threads through the darkest corners of my fears and into the bright light of your ever present wisdom.

Let me breathe in the knowing that this day, in your spirit and mine, all is well.

And so it is.

ps/smoh
28/8/2012
Tuesday 7.09am