Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Practising attitude of gratitude....

Disappointment is your thought that God doesn't know what God is doing. That, of cause, is impossible. So try to not be disappointed in anything. Know that life is showing up perfectly in every moment.

I know that everything is going according to plan. We lose sight of the bigger picture when we focus on what’s going on in the moment. 
It’s hard to overlook the present moment but its only one piece of the puzzle.

Fear is really trying to get me at this time... It's all so out of my control and in his and that is so scary... Totally ohhh I can feel it as I type.

I can honestly say that probably 95% of the things I was afraid of, it turned out I had no reason to be. So drop fear by the wayside. Just... let it go. Then make way for a surprising tomorrow.

Ask yourself, if you weren't afraid, what would you do? Then do it!

We all have fears. They offer us opportunities to Heal & remember who we really are.

I believe that every single thing that I feared came to me as a Gift. But it has been much easier to softly surrender to them & see them as my Friends.

This Earth is what you make of it...Heaven or something worse...it's your state of mind, attitude and belief...you can enhance your life to make it beautiful and blissful

We humans have a short perspective and it helps to get the bigger picture. Live every moment deeply, the present moment, and be aware of this beautiful gift that is life!

There have been many ideas floating around the past umpteen thousand years about the Path to God. Of course, any way you take is the way to take if it gets you where you wish to go.

The signs that we receive from life are pointing us toward the experience that would be most beneficial for our Soul’s evolution. 
That is the purpose of the signs to begin with. Indeed, it is the purpose of all of life.

I believe the 'purpose' of life is to 'learn'. Learn only about how to create harmony within ourselves and then the universe.

Everyone is here for a purpose. Every encounter is for a purpose, and that purpose is to have a fun filled life for all round advancement.

Nature is just being itself and at one with everything, to awaken, to the moment, to the birthing, blooming of life; and to give back to life.

ps/smoh

"Open your eyes and look
into the heart of each one.
Find out what is within each one,
for that costly pearl is rarely found".