Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Travelling this road together....

That awkward moment when you're expected to defend yourself, eloquently but genuinely have nothing to say since it's not a matter of right or wrong but of individual perspective.

And you choose to walk away and let it be and let Creation decide what will transpire next...!

Sometimes we can't walk away literally but yes, we can still walk in Spirit and Consciousness by forgiving and smiling.

I have experimented with a kind of 'mental' walk away... a permitted indifference or shrug in that instant.

It HASN'T been easy... I am not naturally an indifferent person... But the risk seemed worth it.

And funny enough, it has led to a different kind of respect from the parties, as they realised that I have a choice to engage them or to concentrate on my beliefs and my approach.

It has DEFINITELY changed our relationship thereafter but to a higher and more respectful one...

As long as I stay calm and composed in my conviction, the result has been rather solid. I understand how challenging it is, particularly when dealing with hypersensitive topics.

I am learning how to make my Spiritual perspectives more "personal" when I sense it would be misunderstood and judged.

The more awaken you are the more you honour your perspective and respect others' perspectives.

There's no need to defend anything when we understand and let others be...

When was the last time you guys listened to music on the RADIO? Yes the fm frequency radio, not an mp3 player or sophisticated phone- with the unpredictability of the next song, with no interruption of emails, facebook notifications and phone calls?

Last night I did just that. With no clue of what was coming next. Every single time, it felt like I was hearing EXACTLY the song needed at the moment. :)

Try it today. Some of the simplest things in life are exactly what we need in our monotonously over-organized lives to de-stress us.

ps/smoh