Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

•.¸¸.•´¯`• ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.
•.¸¸.•´¯`• ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`• ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.
♥ • •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ WAVES OF PURE LOVE ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.
•´¯`•.♥ Sparkling •.¸¸.•´¯`•.LIGHT •.¸¸.•.LOVE♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ JOY
♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`• ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`• ♥ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ .¸¸.•´¯`• ♥.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥


Release from my mind all thoughts that do not serve my spirit, lift my heart, and move me to love more this night.

Help me to especially hold loving thoughts toward myself so that I may feel peaceful and at ease in who I am.

Help me to laugh at my mistakes and surrender my fears over to my guardian angels in faith and confidence that all is well and I am loved now and always.

Strengthen my resolve to see myself in your eyes instead of through those who cannot see or embrace my light for the brilliance that it is.

Walk with me today as I walk back to myself Most Loving Creator so that I may shine my light for others to follow and So It Is.

In gratitude.





ps/smoh