Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Words that is all we have...


Let’s go to the dictionary and look up 'a' word.

OVERHAUL:
a comprehensive examination and repair of something.

Ah, yes…the repair of something. 
Not the destruction of something, the repair of something. 

That’s what this time on our planet is all about.

A lot of people are running around declaring that this is the end of everything. 

It’s not. It’s the beginning. This is about repair, not destruction, of our world and our way of life.

In order for those repairs to be made, we have to be clear about what is needed. 

What is needed here is not a revolution on the ground; it is a revolution in the mind.

Repairing our souls, repairing our minds, repairing our hearts an indeed this is needed in a suffering world.


You can't make a heart love somebody, you can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

Too bad people haven’t truly learned how to communicate.....

No words are necessary, now that we have internet we need words, but still people have not learned how to communicate properly.

A long time ago, before the internet, I was learning the art of communication with no words. It’s an incredible way to talk WITH another human.

Yes communication is big problem for some, communicating words can be difficult for some as well...

This year I have learned and am still learning how to communicate, especially with the ones I love and that are dear to me, it is one of the toughest lessons I have learned, but little by little, my communication, words and writing have become much better. I am letting my inner being out and words I was always afraid to share.
I am grateful for support and awareness to be me.

ps/smoh
17/9/2012
Monday 7.08am