Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.


I appreciate each and every day. I no longer criticize anyone--not even myself. I only give out positive vibes. I look for clear signs each day that I am making positive choices in my live.

I am courageous and appropriately assertive. I am thankful for the presence of POSITIVE people in my life.

My intuition is nothing but POSITIVE and I listen!

Life is not a journey separate from ourselves; we actually are the journey. So make the most of it, drink it up, and enjoy each delicious bite. Your soul speaks to you through your dreams, guiding you to your most joyful life experiences.

I am inspired to follow my heart and all the joy it brings.

When you have been through things in life you learn from them, rise above them and learn what is worth it and what isn't. There will always be someone trying to push your buttons or play dumb with you. 
Always remember that you have risen above them not to end up under them. Learn to let it go, shrug it off, see how bright you really are and enjoy life.

Building your character is essential for happiness. When you are true to yourself and others, you will be in peace

Be the master of your fate, be the captain of your soul, but do not hesitate, should the chance befall you, to be the slave of your heart.

Happiness is the soundtrack to a successful life. The power is within you to take charge of your life and the journey you wish it to assume.

I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. 
Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.

Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.

Whatever you create in your life you must first create in your imagination.

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else. It is all about your outlook on life.. You can either regret or rejoice.

You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action...and action always comes from intention.

Life's like a piano. The pleasures are the white keys and the sorrows are the black keys. In the end, they work together to play a beautiful melody called LIFE.

ps/smoh
8/9/2012
8.17pm