Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Heeeeaaaayyyyyy!!

Don't let your day's priorities be tossed hither and yonder by busy, silly nonsense.

We get lost in what we find to be urgent and sacrifice what's most important. We have to do things each day which help us reach our long term goals - and our "greatest good" goals.

HAPPINESS all....the way!! 

Time is the guarantee of promise and hope..... Where there is none. There are no promises or sentiments of hope in the here and now.

We aren't guaranteed a tomorrow.

So can we meet here, beyond our story of time, beyond our plans and prayers, beyond all hope of a future salvation, and discover what is true and present NOW?
If tomorrow never comes, and it may or may not, can THIS be enough?
Do we really need time to be fully what we are?

The death of seeking is the death of time, and we could call it 'love'.

When I do not recognise who I am, I look to the world (time, space, objects, substances, people) to complete something called a 'me', and
I reject everything that I see as a threat to that completeness.

In other words, I go to war with present experience in the hope of a future salvation. But in recognising myself as the vast open space that unconditionally embraces all form, I see that the world cannot complete me - and it can no longer make me incomplete either.

And so I am finally free to fearlessly love the appearance of things for what they are, not what I hoped or wanted them to be - and I discover true completeness to be this moment, exactly as it is.

The identification with our backwards mirror image keeps the illusion of a separate self alive!

Try the non-reversed 3D True Mirror not to give you a new image but... find out for yourself.


ps/smoh
15/9/2012


One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say "I love you", "I’m sorry", "I appreciate you", "I’m proud of you"...whatever you're feeling.