Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Guts feeling..

It is better to do now what you will have to do eventually.

You know, right now, what you will have to do eventually. Your stomach is telling you right now. You just don't want to have to listen to it; don't want to believe it. Believe it. The tummy knows. How many times in your life must you prove this to yourself?

My tummy is talking to me NOW!! And I am not hungry. I just wish the tummy feeling like this could mean something good instead of always something bad. The tummy does know, doesn't it? Dang it!

The intuitive itch...the butterfly...Come on let’s DO IT you know what needs to be done NOW LETS DO IT!
I DO know what I have to do...the question is when?
Timing is everything...and we do need some financial backing...and things of that nature...in other words...a little bit of a plan in place...hopefully that will happen soon...some days can get discouraging when we feel things are moving at a "snails pace"...really...it would be good to see a major change in events at this point!!!

Thus the saying, “don’t put off till tomorrow, what can be done today" guess that's why procrastination gets us to overwhelm feeling.

If you're not listening to your tummy's gentle whispers, it may eventually start screaming with ulcers. At least it's part of popularly handed down wisdom in German to say that something "gives you gastric ulcers" when things don't get going as they should.

Again and again and again... but I’m learning.

And I like to think I’m learning well. if the inner voice, that "tummy" doesn't have an instant "yes" or "no"... and with the first uncertainty or doubt.

I simply won't put myself under the pressure of answering, of deciding. At least until I have that quiet affirmation and confirmation, and all the noise around me stills itself and until I can "hear" or "feel" that answer.
Or I’ll just "walk away"... and let life and god decide. 

The wonder... it most things usually take care of themselves. And I like to think, that life and god are always right anyhow.

Welcome to a new day...:0)

What if, Why not, Could it be?

OH YES IT CAN!
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN THIS IS REALIZED...

WELCOMES TO THIS DAY, A CREATIVE LIFE FLOWING SPIRIT YOU ARE.0)




ps/smoh
Saturday
22/9/2012