Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Daddy..


Dad, Father, Papa
Are some of the names
You are called
But whichever is used
One thing always remain the same
We celebrate one wonderful person
every Father's Day!


MY Father
Often people speak of olden times
Burdens that they shared,
You helped me walk you helped me stand
You stood close by me and griped my hand
You keep me safe you keep me warm
Like no one else has
I wanted to thank you so very much
For just being my dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of ages,
The power of the eagles’ flight,
The joy of a spring morning,
The faith of a mustard seed,
And the depth of a family need.

Then God combined these qualities
And there was nothing more to add.
He knew his masterpiece was complete
And so he called it DAD.

My Father was, and still is
A great man, Even though he is gone.
His love for his children will always be strong.

I love you daddy ,always in my heart
and memories .

ps/smoh
2/9/2012
Sunday 
8.01am in Australia