Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Peace and love on earth. Unity and for myself courage and strength


Power of thoughts!!!

Life is bendable to our will more than we know. In fact, that's the deal. If we don't know that life bends to our will, it will not. So the trick is to know that life is on our side -- and but awaits our command.

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the one who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

Try to see the manifestation of this in your life. This reminds me of the movie "The Matrix" which happens to be a very deep spiritual movie~ where the little girl was bending the spoon. 
She told him the spoon doesn't exist that he must bend himself; ok I'm paraphrasing here so he took the spoon, focused on it & waaala... Bent cutlery!

We knew this as infants, we knew this as children - but then this thing called "society" happened, this thing called "normalcy" and "conformity" and it beat the knowledge out of us. Getting back to centre is all about getting our power back.

After much wrestling with my own will and expectation from others, I saw that I was muddying up the water in my life. 
Desiring and believing and defining the decency towards others that my choices would affect was the clincher...I couldn't expect definition from others.

In my lifetime I have taken many a left turn, a right turn and a U-turn, just to have to steer back to the path of God's will ... therefore a slow road to perfection

There are aspects of life which we can't bend; these are the manifestations that result from our joint consciousness. 

But we can bend our own personal life. This is actually in line with what Jesus taught. He didn't believe he could perform miracles he KNEW and thus it was so. 

If you make a plan in your life, then put the pieces in place for it to happen. 

Then KNOW it will. It must for that is the law of the universe. 

It may not turn up how you expected though so 'be careful what you wish for!'