Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Trust the process"


All is in a constant state of change but the essence, love, remains the same.

Although it means the same thing, it sounds much better than 'whatever'.

I am seeing it and in others too

It all comes to changing prospective that is all anyway you look at any situation.

I understand that sometimes like a building structure we require to become ruins in order to rebuild

I have faith, I TRUST in the Divine Order of things and that gives me peace.

Everything is falling together perfectly, even though it looks as if some things are falling apart.

Trust in the process you are now experiencing.

Life is on your side. It is showing that to you now, though you may not be able to see it clearly at this time.

In esoteric teachings, we realize that we cannot control all events.

Be like water, sometimes to relinquish control is to be empowered.

The forces play, just remember you are indestructible and a forever learning consciousness.

I am having an epiphany, hoo ho. I do not learn from people, I learn through people. They charge me with an idea and thoughts; I process and derive my truth.

We are all masters. The only law I abide by is the law of consecutiveness, the love frequency.

The master is the untapped power. 'What I can do, you can also do and more.'

Feel it, do not think it, the thought comes from the feeling/sensors, interpret the experience to self empower.

When your ego is in silence for a moment,
You can actually hear one’s words..

ps/smoh