Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

I keep waking up with 80s music running through my head; What's up with that???????????

"If you should find you miss the sweet and tender love we used to share.
Just go back to the places where we used to go, and I'll be there
Well, how can I forget you, girl?
When there is always something there to remind me.
always something there to remind me.
I was born to love her, and I'll never be free
You'll always be a part of me.
'cause there is always something there to remind me.
always something there to remind me.
always something there to remind me."



http://youtu.be/zMAe31FFHbo



Music and sports are old industries based upon entertainment!

Making something entertaining means it has to catch your senses, strongest senses!

And do you think they ever think and follow what God says?

Few of them!

But the majority is making Music to catch your most inner senses, without you even know you are being manipulated in your unconscious mind with the music you are listening to!

You learn to appreciate the stuff they are talking about in the songs and even repeat it in your daily life; this is good for the entertainers!

Today’s richest people!

Peace!

ps/smoh