Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let us just be..

It's a good day not to judge anything, not myself, not others, not the world and it will, without a doubt be one of our happiest days ever!

Blessed be, May our spirits is free to fly high with joy and cheekiness in our shining hearts as we practicing the art of allowing and appreciation of all along the blessed magical way...

You are a beautiful and divine spirit.

You cannot improve upon your spirit as spark of love within.

You can only improve upon your awareness of your spirit. I love your spirit. I love mine.

Always look Soul to Soul and not role to role.

I have learned through experience, which increasing my awareness, is the single most important use of my time.

As you move through the day remember to check in with your vibes and follow your heart.

Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. 


There is no need to explain or make sense of it, just trust what you feel.


Life is about no effort. 



Not that we don’t have to do the work, however when its right the Universe will open the path of happiness for you.


ps/smoh