Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My dream kept me awake...


My dreams drift my thoughts back to the dream while awake....

My visions for my life, which I call my dreams, get me out of bed quite often, but when I sleep I step into a dimension free from ALL man-made divisions. It's my motivator during my wakeful hours. :)

I've lost count of how many times the ideas flow in after I get into bed. No use trying to sleep when this happens, I usually jump out and put it all on paper, usually a few pages. There have been times I've written till dawn when this happens.

It is the REAL SELF that cannot be contaminated with thought. It is the birth place for everything. It emits life force energy to revitalize our body and mind. This field is a nature of us all. Indeed, the intangible immortality.

May the power of our dreams' Actions speak louder than the plans which designed them, and yes, in dreams the dimension of time is mysteriously missing somehow. That’s maybe why, dreams are usually incoherent yet so free.

Thank GOD for that! It's challenging enough to deal with the illusion of time in the physical realm. Gratitude for time stepping out of the 4D and 5D. Phew!

"The brain is waking and with it the mind is returning. It’s as if the Milky Way entered upon some cosmic dance. Swiftly the head-mass becomes some enchanted loom, where millions of flushing shuttles weave a dissolving pattern, always a meaningful pattern, though never an abiding one: A shifting harmony of sub-patterns." - Sir Charles Sherrington.

ps/smoh