Have Faith

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Good morning!!!

Are you more aware of the behaviour of others or your own behaviour? 

Me, my own 
but it's not far behind my aware of others. 


I critic my behaviour and 
care about it and 
I critic others too 
but don't care it. 


The whole world revolves around me :-)
LOL LOL LOL


ps/smoh


I know what low-hanging fruits are, but I'm not here to score likes and shares; this page is my Bonsai Tree of Beauty, and mostly a collection of reminders to me.

That others find value is great and it feels like I've been able to attract a quality tribe, even though few of the total user-base ever comment, share or click like – value is perceived.

My wall is not open to external entries, but I do respond personally to every message and mail I get – at times both humbled and amazed.

My personal notes are seen by few.

I have no regularity on posts and drop by whenever I feel like sharing what's on my mind. 
I do few call-to-actions besides occasional questions, as I personally find that approach please like or share

Express yourself visually, authentically and use space/paragraphs in your text and comments. Just my two cents.