Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Make it so today is not like yesterday, and tomorrow will be different forever • Anthony Robbins

There are so many people I haven't met yet. 
So many places I have not been and 
So many experiences waiting for me.

Life is about relationships, interactions, exchange and growth. There are so many people out there; you never know who you'll bump into.
Be open.

We're all stories in the end – Dr Who

My story is unknown, it unfolds moment to moment. A grand plan or vision would be nice, but I don't have one.

Ponder this:
If you leave everything as it is, are you afraid of not getting where you are going?



A dog has the soul of a philosopher. – Plato

A long time ago I realized that as much as I like coming to places and being places, what I really love is leaving places. 
Some may think that sounds blue, but I adore the feeling of new frontiers, adventure, moving on, change, the unknown, appreciating what is and receiving life – while being in motion.

I felt a deep sigh of relief, like I had come home after centuries of wandering. At some level, in all the various stages of my development, I was always weaving a nest for this love. 

All those times I had projected love onto strangers, chasing them down on the street to say hello, leaving notes on their bikes, were revealed for what they were. 
It was always a quest for Sayang. 
It was always a search for what I had lost so very long ago. 

And now, as my heart opened, her spirit entered, returning us to our rightful inheritance, the One-nest. Our eternal stomping ground and she is the feminine in me that is being integrated right now.  

The external relationship is always a mirror of the deeper internal relationship that is happening within oneself. How exquisite is this divine dance of love within and without.

Namaste

ps/smoh