Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

"Within every adversity are equal or greater benefits. Within every problem is an opportunity."

I heard those words when I hit my financial low point, and they helped change my life. When you encounter adversities, ask yourself what benefits, what opportunities, are there in the problems. When you ask that question, you start getting answers.This is nothing new: 
In the Bhagavad Gita, written over 5,000 years ago, it says 

"Even in the knocks of life we can find great gifts." !!!

All of us have the tools we need to succeed in life. It's just a matter of focusing our creative minds in the right direction.

Keep working with and playing with affirmations until you find the wording that's best for you.

I just say affirmations occasionally throughout the day. I'm completely undisciplined. 
Some days, I don't do anything at all.
 I like saying, 
"I am now creating ..." or 
"I am now becoming..." rather than 
"I am a ..." 
The main thing is to find some words your subconscious can agree with and start to act upon. 

"I am now a millionaire" is something your subconscious might have difficulty believing if you're struggling to pay the rent — but back when I was a poverty case, I started affirming 
"I am now creating total financial success, in an easy and relaxed manner, a healthy and positive way." 
That worked for me!

Before or after each of your affirmations, add the words "in an easy & relaxed manner, in a healthy & positive way."

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, I am guided by spirit, every moment, doing God’s will.

I challenge you to make a list of affirmations, repeat them often for a few weeks, and see what happens!

I pray every morning to be guided by Spirit throughout the day, and I affirm every day that I am in touch with Spirit, every moment.

"Luck is preparedness meeting opportunity."

When you want to be more at ease in the moment, just take a deep breath, and as you exhale, let all thought go.

The entire process can be summed up in four powerful words: Dream, Imagine, Believe, Create.

As soon as your dream becomes stronger than your doubts and fears, your dreams begin to manifest.

We discover when we learn to watch our thoughts that we can choose our thoughts.

The universe gives us exactly what we ask for, no more, no less. So ask away!

What does success mean for you? Of course, it's up to you to define it — and the more clearly you define it for yourself, the sooner you'll create it.

ps/smoh