Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's elegant how simple it is isn't it....




I enjoyed the day fully, bike ride in the morning with my 2 boys, lunch with the girls, nap in the afternoon and now a long bath. AAahhhh. I really needed this day.
In gratitude, I have been given a gift of joy, for all you water spirits I thank you. That was just an ahhhh moment.

It's a good day not to judge anything, not myself, not others and not the world. Let us just be. As you move through the day remember to check in with your vibes and follow your heart.

Today is a brand new day one to re-invent myself in new ways. I call in my spirit to free parts of my nature that have been contained, restrained, and ignored up until now. I trust my vibes and follow my intuition into new and sometimes scary territory. 
It's an adventure when I breathe in to it all. Ahhh ha!

Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. Just trust what you feel.

I'm hearing from many old friends these days, some whom I haven't heard from since grammar school. It is amazing to recognize just what an impression we leave on people's hearts by our presence. I intend this day to leave the most loving impression possible in all which I connect with, including you. 
Thank you for your presence in my life.

I am grateful every day for my true friends and family and appreciative of all of their love!

People who love and support are real gifts. To be able to receive love from true friends and family when you really need it is heaven on earth. It is the greatest treasure there is. 
I am so grateful.

You are a beautiful and divine spirit. You cannot improve upon your spirit as it is the divine holy spark of love within. You can only improve upon your awareness of your spirit. I love your spirit. I love mine.

When overwhelmed, feeling down or confused, not clear about your vibes, you can always find your way back to centre with DANCE PARTY!!! Turn on the music, sing your heart open, and shake your booty. It resets your system and gets you back on track.

Namaste

Ps/smoh