Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

WHATEVER!

I didgeridoo recognized it ^__^

To love and be loved, rather than criticize or judge.

Communication, Communication, Communication! I'm trying to improve of course. Unfortunately, as a Virgo, my natural tendency is to call a spade a bloody shovel! 
This tends to offend some people naturally.

I rarely get into trouble because of something I did, but because of something I said.
Most people walk before they could talk but in my case I think I could talk before walking. 
This I have to ask my Mum.

You just cannot beat a person who is just telling you the truth. Period!

I don’t care how you feel about it; how it sound or other people view it...I tell it as it is and to my friends who knows me they understand me.

The problem with people, lots of them that they think they are better than you, they think they know you better than you, more knowledgeable than you, and think that they are always right.

Whatever it is do not judge, that's a firm rule.

Friendship is an art and very few people are born with natural gift for it.
It is a learned skill, as any art....

My Care Will Be
In The Heart,
And
Not In Words...
My Anger Will Be
In Words,
And
Never In the Heart!!

Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

We came into this world in a wrinkled little body, and we leave in a large wrinkled body...........if we're lucky.

ps/smoh


I am who I am, I like what I like, I love who I love, I talk how I talk, get off my back and deal with it.

It's my life so I would appreciate if you just mind your own business!