Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013




The faster we run, the more determined is the Universe to slow us down.

The more embedded our methods of self-distraction, the more agitating the truth aches calling us back into authenticity.

The more eagerly we race to the sky, the more intense the lessons that bring us back to earth.

That's the nature of karmic gravity.

It keeps bringing us back…

Nowhere to go but here.

Return to sender, address now known.

It’s not all falling apart, it’s all coming together and it takes many forms more than ever, in this waking waiting dance of life.
To really feel what love and peace means is BLISS and self inspiring and renewing.

I am so wondrous that some can't take the reflection n back to their own limitations.

They aren't ready for wondrous yet...so do not take it deeply personal when they took themselves away from you.

I truly believe with all my heart, that some people are simply not 'ready' for the divineness we have to offer them.
They are unable to set their fears, beliefs, limitations aside, and see with true eyes the love we are willing to offer, even if they asked for it prior to our arrival.

And as painful as these lesson have been for me, I know now they simply weren't ready. I still love them all the same and will always; however I simply accept that they weren't ready to walk through that door.

If my job is to offer love, all I do is hold the door open, it's their job to walk in or out.

The door remains open...
The love remains the same if they ever choose to revisit



ps/smoh.