Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Messy

We can’t find our path without getting messy.
Messy comes with the territory.
We came in messy.
We learn messy.
We love messy.
We grow messy.
I never found my way to clarity without first befriending confusion, in all its chaotic forms.
I never found a path that felt like home before falling into quick-sand.
I never established a new way of being without trying the wrong way of being on for size.
I never found the light without stumbling around in the dark.
Not that all messiness is good messiness, but some of it is. In the heart of the chaos, is the clay that shapes us home.
Chaotic Magnificence!
We can't avoid messy or chaotic, however we can surrender in knowing even in those times we are loved.
It's been those very chaotic moments that have brought forth the most courageous lessons and teachers that forever change one’s life.
Chaos has shown me that courage and fear wear the same hat of the unknown.
What I do know, is I keep recalling something someone once said to me. "If you were all alone in world how would you know you are loved and supported?"
Trusting the beautiful mess.
I really believe that the people that have had the most chaos in their life are the wisest people.
Because through all the chaos, they learn that chaos is uncomfortable, and they learn how to live through it, and around it.
Instead of IN IT!!

ps/smoh