Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life is like a bubble that may vanish at any time.


I usually come through when my back is against the wall, but just in case I fail to make it through in my attempt to save the world, you can still read my thoughts here.

If I fail completely in my mission to save the world, I will continue to share my thoughts with you on the other side. ;)

Don't take your life for granted, you don't know how much time you have left to live on this wonderful planet. Even if you live to be 100, life still goes by faster than you can imagine.

Live life with a sense of urgency to experience as much as you can and help as many people as you can.

When you live life with a sense of urgency, you won't waste even a hour of your precious time.

Everything you do will have meaning, even if it is simply relaxing and recharging.

People who live this way are people who not only achieve their goals, but enjoy life to the fullest.

ps/smoh