Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

For last year's words belong to last year's language and this year's words await another voice....


There were moments when my passionate nature was a direct reflection of my aliveness, but there were others when I was just using intensity and drama as a coping strategy, 
away to actually hide from a deeper experience of the moment, some kind of addictive anti-mellow drama that procrastinate my relationship with reality.

Somewhere below the drama was my real life, waiting in the wings to be lived.

It was scary, but it called to me, reminding me that there is more to this life than a sidestepping of the inner world.

Constant movement constant change, we may not want it. 

But it comes, and maybe hesitantly and a bit remorsefully we move on and flow as the water moves along to greet its serenity at the end of its journey we soon will find ours at the end of our travels as well...but for now live in the moment and go with what we do not anticipate...and enjoy our journey to the fullest...we are in it for the ride and soon the ride will end in a peaceful place.





There is the avoidant life, and then there is the one that is vulnerably true.

ps/smoh