Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best Friends Forever!

Best Friends is the person that holds your heart forever, be it your husband, your male or girl  friends, it means different things to different people.
Some do insist that you can have only one best friend, but I have a few, 5!  
The bonds that exist between the chosen few who are lucky enough to form this relationship know how special it is.

Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you. They understand who you are and what you are saying. 
The greatest distance cannot separate best friends. You will always feel a kinship with them, and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years.

We all have best friends, but do they always know how much you truly care about them? 

Just because they aren't always with you, doesn't mean they stop thinking about you, and vice versa. Don't ever forget to tell them how much they mean to you, whether near or far, true friendship is a bond that shall always remain.

You say, you're not loved and don't deserve it? 

When you're feeling like nobody cares just read this and knows that I'll always be there. You may be miles and miles away, but this is what you need to know, this is what I need to say, so when you’re feeling lonely, and blue, just lying in the dark, thinking that nobody cares for you, pull this paper out, and read this over, and over again, because you're  my Best Friend. 

Words could never tell you how important you'll always be.

Friends are forever, especially the bond that you and I possess. They say that true friendship is rare an adage that I believe to be true genuine friendship is something that I cherish. 

Our story will continue to grow with each passing day because I trust that with you by my side everything will always be Okay.
Life goes on, and people change, and through it all, our friendship shall remain the same. That's such as a life, and how things come to be. Just thought you should know, HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME. The Miles between us can't keep us apart, because we will keep each other close at heart.

What can a friend do for me, and what must I do myself?

I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers.

I can't change your past with all its heartache and pain, or the future with its untold stories. But I can be there now when you need me to care.

I can't keep your feet from stumbling. I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine; yet I can share in your laughter.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, or to judge; I can only support you, encourage you,
and help you when you ask.

I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, from your values, from me. I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you.

I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you, but I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself.

I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting, but I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place.

I can't tell you who you are. I can only love you and be your friend.

True love cannot be lost, because it does not exist apart from you. Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Love cannot be given, made or modified. You can only open to love and let it flow through you.
You are love!

One of the most seductive things in the world is when somebody looks at you with no judgement...


ps/smoh