Monday, October 15, 2012
Should or should NOT...
Everything is happening as it should, whether you understand why it is happening or not.
What is important is that we have faith in ourselves, and that we know that we wouldn't be wasting our time for nothing.
There is always a purpose behind what I am teaching them. Their job is to be open to learning the lesson.
If they trust in me as their teacher, have faith that I am teaching this specific lesson for a reason, and that ultimately that reason will be good for them and will improve their lives in some way, they will soon understand the reasons behind my lesson.
The Universe works in the same way. There are specific lessons that the Universe wants you to learn, and if you don't learn them during the first lesson, the lesson will be presented to you in a different way - over and over until you get it.
Pay attention and learn your lesson the first time.
Have faith that everything is as it is for a reason, even when you can't understand that reason yet.
Do believe that there are no accidents in life.
Everything happens for a reason...
Every person we meet will have a role in our lives be it small or big...
Some will hurt and make us cry to become stronger...
Some will simply inspire and love us to make us happy, whole and complete...
And some will teach us lessons not to change us but for us to realize our mistakes and to help us grow and make us a better person we can be.
Rules for Being Human:
1. You will receive a body. You will like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period you're around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work".
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6."There" is no better than "here". When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will, again, look better than "here".
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours
9. Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
- DJN Ji Han Jae's Sin Moo Hapkido