Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You have the POWER!


Hey you out there! Everything we do is by choice. The choices we make decide where we end up.

The statement "I have no choice" is a lie.

Be honest with yourself as to why you are choosing to do a particular thing. Then, do it gladly, knowing that you are always getting to do what you want..

You can choose. You always have the power to choose.

But the point is----what determines one's choices?

If I were to choose an option A over B option, what is it in me that have made me do that?
As opposed to someone who would have chosen B over A?
Is it inborn, our conditionings, our past, our memoires, our sense of right and wrong, our culture, our ambitions’ and hopes, our fears?
We can surely make a choice every time, there is no doubt about that, but what is making us make that choice?
 Is that power free or not? That’s what we need to find out for ourselves.

Sometimes we are our prisoners of our own fear. As a result we make our own beds. You have to take control...

 Everything that has ever happened in our life is by our choice. When we accept this fact, we have now become the CAUSE of our life. By saying I have no choice; all we can do is live in the effects. That is free will! It's your choice!

It took me a LONG while to embrace this concept in my own life, before I understood my own creative power, I felt a victim of circumstance. But when I looked around and didn't like what I saw... I would ask... WHY? 
Why does this or that happen "to" me? Now... when I look around and don't like what I see... I do not lament the situation... 
I reside in gratitude with the knowledge that I can always choose something different!! And since I've come to understand this... the more I look around... the less disappointed I am... because TODAY I make choices that make me FEEL good and happy!!! WOOT WOOT!!

It's always the knowing that counts. We act and either "sees" what is happening or not. That's the choice. We have a choice in how to respond or what to agree to -- or to say 'no' to every single time.

ps/smoh