Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Thank God I still have me...and the truth


Most can't handle the Truth! So they would rather just live a Lie...

I’ve realized that life is indeed full of contradictions... Sometimes it’s crazy to be sane ... you need to fall to fly; people suffer because you care... You have to unlearn to know the lesson, you have to give up because you are strong, and you have to be wrong to make things right... Nonetheless, life’s complexities are also life’s source of beauty... We should cry to laugh again, fall apart to be whole again, and get hurt to love again.

Unfortunately the culture that most of us inherited treats the majority of women that way as inferior to men. I doubt this will change, but I might be wrong.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. 

Those who walked away; let them go. Their part in your story is over. :)

People can live different worlds; computer game world, art painting, books, music 24 seven. 

Some live with their animals and forests and don’t take any notice of world news on television or radio.
 
But most live in between the two worlds >> they surely need a push or two. 
I myself can use a reminder once in a while. We must follow our hearts. When I push people with my mind - it is not always symbiotic with the stream or wind of creation >>>
ITS GONNA COST YOU more than you ask for......The Chinese word spell: PATIENCE /\ TRUST /\ TIMEING - you feel

When to put things into actions.

ps/smoh