Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

To be good or bad....


I am such a slat for authority, so you don’t get to tell me what to do or how to behave. I’ll determine who deserve my respect thank you very much.

I really don’t always have to be super nice. Sometimes I have to show my tantrum to others, so that I can sort out who can accept me at my worst. I always have a nice out by the way ;-)

I may not be the best, but I’m definitely NOT like the rest ;-)

You don't have to shout it out to the world about something that's good in you. If it exists and it's true it will shine its light through all that you do.

So keep doing the good and do it without any expectations of being recognised or appraised. It will all by itself spread out to the world. Let the recognition come to you without asking, that is when it's truly gratifying.

Be humble, believed in that simple concept. In my troubled times, struggling to find silence and peace to keep on with my life, I try to stay humble for all the gifts of my life.

At any given moment you have a number of things that are available to you to take action on. Doesn't matter what they are. Just pick the one that has the most excitement that you have the greatest degree of ability to take action on, and act on it to the best of your ability until you can take it no further, with absolutely zero expectation.

Lastly follow your heart, but don’t forget to take your brain with you.

Namaste

ps/smoh