Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

In everything you do, your love shines through.



All the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind and I don’t need Eckhart Tolle to tell me that!

Don't get hung up in the theory of words; consciousness, awareness, being, non-duality, karma, bliss, destiny, love, enlightenment etc. It's all life, it's all you – Now, what do you want to do?

A decision should not be in terms of what you like and what you do not like, it should be in terms of what works.

What works better for me if it 'feels' right. That's the beauty of following one's own connection with Source - wise teachers don't always have wise answers - but connecting with the spirit within always leads one rightly - no should here!

If I know there's interference, and what I did last time did not really work, I override the impulse and do what I know I need to do. It's like going for a walk or ride; it always feels best afterwards.

So by start practicing your wellness, start practicing your joy, and don't trade your joy for pleasure because they're not the same.

ps/smoh