Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Not all who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien



Not everyone follows the same path in life. 

Everyone's journey is different. 
Don't feel the need to try to make others conform to what is right for you. 
We have all been given the freedom of choose our own paths and follow our own hearts. 

Some of us wander and explore, while others enjoy more of a comfortable routine. 

There is nothing wrong with either of these choices, as long as you are truly following your heart. 

Follow your heart wherever it may lead you. 


Find what excites your heart and follow that path to the end. 

ps/smoh

 I have followed my own path, even in doubt have always believed that my heart and spirit is my guide. I have wondered a lot but I keep finding myself.