Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Emmm


I am a WOMAN but I stand like a MAN... I BEND if my philosophy is shaken and leaves without any argument to continue living for the next day.

I with self-respect have the courage of my mistakes, and I know the cost of things. I'm not ashamed and you can't say I haven't tried.

I am living the life that I am proud of. 

Whenever I get sad, I stopped being sad and start being AWESOME.

If you are sad do an inventory and find out "How" you are sad. If it's not real; stop it! If it's emptiness; get busy! And if it is real; identify and treat it or get help!


"Sometimes a smooth process heralds the approach of atrophy or death." -Neil Young

Sometimes a smooth process means I’ve overlooked something that is going to come back and bite me.

Or it won't be appreciated when it is complete. If something is easy then everyone would be able to do it.

Makes me appreciate my more "tumultuous" processes, damn the wisdom of Neil Young! Ha!

Oh well least I don't have to worry about atrophy and death then -- at least at the moment. Just as well because I have quite enough going on.

I can attest to that. 
But I'm going to get out of this atrophy before it becomes death.

In the absence of reaction, peace is our natural state of being.
Over time I will expand on this and add more depth and understanding to it