Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

As often mischaracterized as lost..



I wander and also wonder!! I feel flake today. The forced identity trip that the culture has us on derails the train before it gets going.

It is important to grant ourselves permission to wander as part of our spiritual journey. 
So often mi
scharacterized as lost, there does a kind of immersion in the not know that is actually quite focused & necessary if we are going to excavate and identify our divine purpose.

So much information can come up when we are looking in no particular direction. A sense of wander, Flake it till you make it.

I am just now coming out of years of immersion- grateful for those in my life.
Wandering gives me time to step back and reflect.

We've become too "outcome orientated" in the West actually often times to our spiritual detriment.
While it’s good to have and achieve goals sometimes wandering is a neglected part of that goal and sometimes a curvy line is better than a straight one!
Or to put it more concisely "God didn't plant tress in rows" that’s what I told myself always. So sometimes when we do not appear to be working, we actually are doing the most important work of all!!!

I am getting much more used to the "not knowing" - at first it used to freak me out - ha controlling me - much better at letting it just happen but what a lot of letting go to get to this place.

It is essential that we allow ourselves to wander along our spiritual path and stopping to "smell the roses" that brings a new and fresh perspective that enable us to grow spiritually.
It when we chose to stray from our path that we get a rude wakeup call and a lesson learned.

When that happen it is our higher self guiding us back to our self truth...

“As you live deeper in the Heart, the mirror gets clearer and clearer" - Rumi 





ps/smoh