Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

If you are even slightly successful, in any endeavour, you will find that there will be people who will try to bring you down. So many people out there allow their emotions to control their minds and their actions.
They will allow their jealousy and envy to get to such a point that they can hardly stand to see you succeed. In fact, they can become more interested in bringing you down, than working to pull themselves up.

Successful people do not have time to waste on such pettiness. They are too busy improving their life, taking care of their own business, and achieving their goals, to worry about what everyone else is doing.
When someone is trying to bring you down, remember that they are already below you; step over them and just keep on walking your path, just as you would a dead log lying across the trail in front of you.
Once you step over the log blocking your path, do you continue to think about it for the rest of your journey?
Of course not!
You forget it moments later. 
Do the same with people who are trying to bring you down. Just step over them and continue your journey without giving them another thought, other than to be aware of their low character and to be on guard against their tactics.




ps/smoh

p/s
My philosophy is: 
It's none of my business what people way of me and think of me. I am what I am, and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.