Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Promises...

( •_•)
\) (> 
/ \ Promises are heavy and useless. No one ever needs to promise me anything. Ever. 

In my experience, there is never a reason to promise always of anything. Things shift and drift in beautiful directions that we just can't know. 
I like to go with the flow and see where it takes me.
Life is short take for what it offers everyday. I'm amazed at how fast it flies and am super grateful for whatever I'm given.
Here's the bottom line... no one owes me anything. I give because I love to give.
I don't need a promise and I don't need to make them. 


What do they say?
"Promises are made to be broken"? 


The whole position of a promise, sets a dynamic for failure and disappointment... I'd rather just show up as I am, and share because I want to, not out of obligation.


I don't know how I got so lucky to live this life... but I'm eternally grateful. 


Thank you earth, sky, sea, sun and air for bathing me in abundance, each day, everyday and forever more.



ps/smoh