Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013



I was reading Wittgenstein's Remarks on Colour and something in, 
"Why can't we imagine transparent white glass, even if there isn't any in actuality?" opened up this whole other room of thought. 


I don't know what it is like to be anyone else, but I love thinking and there is a physiological lightening bolt that strikes me when I find some area of experience I have not thought about before. 
It is like my brain, says the brain, gets a new spark plug.

I began wondering about that lightening bolt experience and why it felt the way it did and then I began wondering why anything felt the way it did and it lead to an hour long session with pen and paper on the couch, just exploring the reality of emotions and where their edges are, their causes may lie, etc. 

And so are these question pops in mind;
Does an emotion speed up and slow down like a car?
If someone were begging joyfully, would that be confusing or inspiring?
Can you empathize with an emotion you have never experienced yourself?
What does it mean to want to feel differently and when do you know you have succeeded?


Kindness can soothe many unknown things in others. 
We create the life we live, we cannot wait for a better day or time to come. The time is now and we are the creators of the life we come to love and when it is in align with divine energy it will manifest into being safely, easily and effortlessly. 

I am very grateful for all those who loved me when....and now I am grateful I can pay it forward.... (((♥))) 


ps/smoh
Namaste ^__^