Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will. 
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you. 
I'm attempting to be more observant, more conscious of non-judgemental discernment - and my own intuition. 
A useful distinction is to ask if we are being triggered by the other person's actions or qualities.
If it's conscious discernment, we won't be triggered, merely informed.
You shall not find peace by avoiding life. 

Guide me this day to be a source of humour, lightness, ease, and grace in the presence of everyone I meet. 
Allow me the clarity to remember that bringing love is the most important goal I can aspire to this day. 
Let this love begin with your Love flowing through me, and radiating outward in all directions. 
In this I am grateful. 

"Always to look life in the face, always to look life in the face, to know it for what it is, to love it for what it is and then to put it away."

So it is

Love light and peace


ps/smoh