Have Faith

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Staying quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say, it means I don't think you are ready to hear my thoughts yet.


It is a mistake to assume that the quiet person has nothing to say or is not following the conversation.

Most of the time, it is the quiet person is who giving the conversation the most thought, but is simply much more careful about when and where she shares her thoughts.

It is not always wise to share your thoughts on every subject or with everybody.

We should all take some wisdom from the quiet person and think deeply about what we share, when we share it, and who we share it with.

Not everyone is ready to hear your thoughts, or even capable of processing your thoughts.

Be selective when it comes to sharing your inner most thoughts on certain subjects.

Think before you talk!

I need to practice the fine art of being 'quiet'.

Unfortunately, I was blessed with the gift of gab and LOVE to share my gift.

I suffer with this "know when".

I get excited talking about what I feel and think, but most people are not interested in this they rather be comfortably numb instead.

ps/smoh