Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Death is only the beginning <- dunno what that means but it sounds cool when I picture Morgan Freeman saying it ....

You are going to die no matter what.
If you don't do what you love, you are just doing what you wish you could stop doing so you can do what you love.
If you don't know what you love, then at least know what you don't love and stop doing that.
If you want to be loved, get a Time magazine subscription so you'll have something to do while you wait. I recommend loving though, because it saves on the subscription and the waiting.
Above all else, fully understand death is indifferent to the outcome of the story of "my life" and rich people die every day.

Life and death "and the seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies they go up and down."

The realisation that I'M DYING, is a gift.
Not dying in a few years or maybe sometime, but RIGHT NOW!
My reaction was “I can't die now I haven't done what I need to do"
^__^ you have to find out what the most important thing to do is…and find it out quick.

Yea,  we are all going to die, and when I die I will know I enjoyed myself as much as I could , no regrets.
I know it's been used a billion times, but apropos here:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "

Wow!
What a Ride!”

ps/smoh