Have Faith

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am meeeeeeeeee


I'm bold and italic, in other words, stand out...... most definitely I do. This is what I am. It's not a matter of how you say something as it is what you say.
Today let us ask ourselves how we can better serve humanity by taking action...by giving more time, energy, creativity, generosity, and inspiration to those around us.
Today let us are the bright light in the world.
Just shine your heart wide open.
Please Lord Guide me this day to show up in the best possible way as a positive force of good in the world.
Let my Higher Self take the lead and guide my lower mind and emotional self toward the path that most resonates with my inner truth.
Send your beautiful guardians angels to walk by my side and sprinkle the way with joy guides who keep me laughing.
Thank you and so it is.