Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My 7 Spiritual Laws

My 7 Spiritual Laws


1) Everything is possible


2) If you want to get something, give it


3) When you make a choice, you changed the future


4) Don't say no - go with the flow,


5) Every time you wish or want, you plant a seed


6) Enjoy the journey


7) You are here for a reason


I wrote these simple saying one day in my hospital bed, alone just me And my son, a few days after I had Adam. I want him to know the journey that we are taking together and something for him to remember me by. when he turns these pages.


I didn't pause to think much about what I wrote, but it just hit me afterward. If I have been taught just

these 7 sentences as a child my life will be profoundly different. I would have known something precious

and practical at the same time. Something that would have not faded as a childhood lesson but would have ripened into mature spiritual understanding year by year.....


The deepest nurturing you can give your child is spiritual nurturing - should be conveyed not as a rule or rigid precept but AS YOUR OWN WAY OF LOOKING AT LIFE.


Hopefully with these skills,

he will be able to answer the most basic question about how the universe works;

he will understand the source of creativity both within and outside himself,

he will be able to practice non judgment, acceptance and truth,

which are the most valuable skills anyone can possess for dealing with other people and will be free from the crippling fear and anxiety about the meaning of life that is the secret dry rot inside the hearts of most adults, whether they can admit it or not.