Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Make My Life Rich

To wait for someone else, or to expect someone else to make my life richer or more satisfying, puts me in a constant state of suspension.

We may beleive in a fairytale ending; someday an event or a special person will make us truly happy.
Waiting for a nebulous happily-ever-after can leave us waiting forever, stuck in a state of wondering,
" what if? "
Opportunities remain undiscovered and a new activities remain untried.

It's up to us to create the life of our dreams.  Once we commit to that, our interactions with others and the gifts we happen upon can double the richness that was already there.

I don't have to wait for more money or time or someone else's action.  There are small steps I can take to create a more satisfying life right now.