Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

There is no reality; there is only Narrative, our narrative. Choose wisely, live your life that largely decides whether or not you will live happily.

These 'magic' moments are priceless, when we feel that everything is just perfect!
They can happen often or infrequently depending mostly on how much our mind gets in the way.
What a shame if we don't recognise them or allow them to change us.

Surprise, surprise… happy people live their lives differently. They don’t have different lives. They just do a better job at living them than those who are unhappy.

Happiness is the result of subjective interpretation of perception. Of course, what we perceive isn’t always done so by choice life does throw things our way.

These are the thing that I hold dearly and close to my heart, the key to my happiness....

Don’t bother trying to make others like you mainly because I don’t care if I am liked, I do what I do because I decided to do it. 
I am not trying to gain your approval or acceptance. 
I don’t want to be part of your team I am a team of my own. 
I live my life the way I see fit and if you like me for it, great. If not… then so be it.


I do things because I want to do them, not because I believe I have to do them. No one coerced me or tricked me into doing it because I value my opinion above everyone else’s. I do what I believe is right and don’t bother to ask for permission.


I love all my friends but I do not rely on them. 
Friends are tricky because they aren’t really yours, are they? 
You don’t own them. 
They are their own people who have their own wants and needs people who will always put themselves ahead of you and your goals. 
Friends are great to have, but relying on them too heavily will leave you disappointed. Those who live happy lives have very close friends, but they keep their independence in order to avoid those moments. 
It’s the lack of independence and over-reliance that often comes to ruin friendships, all relationships for that matter.


The most important thing to me is I have my own philosophies, my own life reason that I created and live by.  I do NOT need a book to tell me how I ought to live my life. 
I can live my life by whatever philosophy I wish, as long as I found truths that satisfy me. 
I have a strong grasp of right and wrong and am my own judges.


I embrace my impermanence. I know I am only mortal, having this knowledge and accepting it fuels my every step. You will too. Why? 
Because it is inevitable. 
There is no way of avoiding it, only dealing with the fact. The happiest of people don’t fear death. 
They don’t do their best to avoid it. 
They see it as the inevitability that it is in and live their lives by their terms. 
They may not be able to control death, but they know they sure as hell can control their own personal lives.



The world is your playhouse and your mind is your conductor. I don’t believe there is a single way that the world is a single reality that exists. 
Instead, I believe I am the originators of my reality and have full control over how I interpret what I perceive. I see the world the way I choose to see it because I do understand the power such a skill has. 
We all live in a reality of our own construction. 
Some of us just construct our realities better than others.


I live in the moment, but dream in the future. 
Happy people have hopes, dreams and goals. 
I have wants and aspirations, but I don’t allow myself to get caught up and lost in them. 
There isn’t so much a time and place for dreaming as there is a maximum allotted amount recommended.

You can’t live life doing nothing more than looking towards the future because you’ll miss the only time that things actually matter or exist: the present. 
The present, the immediate moment is the only moment that you can actually live in. 
The rest is only an illusion.

I don’t bother changing others, but instead learn how to deal with them appropriately and I know when to walk away.


And most of all I love meeting new people and having new experiences.


ps/smoh