Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

“Face your troubles and fears. Do not run” said them.

Valid point, but I like running.

I also know that 'worries and troubles' follow me everywhere; I can't escape my own mind. My solution is to build a lifestyle around my movement, and to have a working relationship with my fears. 

 I choose to reframe 'Running from' to 'Journeying towards'. 

In truth we go through multiple tunnels as we raise our awareness. 

These tunnels are what have been referred to as the "dark night of the soul." 

This is what happens when your awareness elevates to the point where you're now out of sync with your current life situation, but you don't see any viable alternatives just yet. 

The alternatives will eventually present themselves if you continue to focus on raising your awareness and allowing the incongruence to exist for a while. 


Keep making baby steps, because little things add up. 

Often it's true that any one instance of an action is almost meaningless, yet at the same time, a sum of those actions is very meaningful.

I can only show you a door – It's your choice. 

There is more than one door, but there is no point waiting for life – life is waiting for you. 

Life moves in waves and so must you. If you have been busy, be quiet for a while. If you have been quiet for a while, try creating, especially those of you who feel rusty in your creations. 

You will not know until you start. 

Adventure is a path. 
This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white. 

You were born to run free. 


ps/smoh