Have Faith

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I do not ask you to think like me, but ONLY to think if you dare!

Be loyal to the truth, not to old, unproductive opinions. 

Even if the truth is totally opposite of what you have always held as being true, you have to be willing to evolve when you find that your thinking was wrong.

It does you no good to be a slave to your old, worn out opinions or what others have told you is true. 

Spend time meditating and in deep thought. 

Study to Universal truths for yourself. 

Think for yourself. 

And, accept nothing unless it resonates with your spirit. 

Your spirit will never guide you wrong.



You are not a dumb being, you know what’s right and you know what’s wrong... and you have to try as hard as you can to follow that.

And I’m going to be the first to tell you that that there’s time I haven’t and there’s time that I made my mistakes...but certainly in the larger question in life and how to approached what is wrong or right, you got to choose. 

There is a part of me in everything I do; I only have myself to work from, and my perceptions put on that always. 




ps/smoh