Have Faith

Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Distrust all whom the impulse to punish is powerful



I smile.
It's not because I have received your love but because I have given love.

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something I can do.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

On the road of experience, trying to find my own way sometimes I wish that I could fly away.
I am not her, I have never been she, never called the it-girl!
I am not the Grandaunty I resemble, nor the aunt that tries to improve me.

I have not been beaten so bad that I haven't gotten back up for seconds.
I have never been so self-absorbed to pass by someone in need.
I have never been rich nor have I been poor... for I always have my heart my soul and love.
I have never abandoned a friend or usurped an opportunity that was not mine by rights.
I don't let lies and deceit stand as fact or belief, I would rather trust and be a fool than become jaded and hurt a heart.
I don't allow others to be hurt in front of me and let my voice rust in my throat.
I will not jump with the crowd and be part of the flock.
I may not be the one, who shines the stars or Hung the Moon, but I am who I am and that is enough for me!

Yes I think highly of myself because the world takes me as my own estimation.  I am beautiful as I am in my own way...

God makes NO mistake!

Every moment matters...

Living as if your life really matters takes conscious thoughts, words and deeds.

From the moment your heart starts beating, just about twenty-one days after you were conceived, to the moment you take your last breath; your heart has given you the greatest gift imaginable – LIFE. It keeps you alive without you ever giving it a single command because it feeds itself first.

There is no such thing as chance; and what seem to us merest accident springs from the deepest source of destiny.

ps/smoh