Have Faith

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.


Happy Father's Day!!!!!
I am thankful and grateful that I was able to accept his gift!



If your inner being changes, your whole outer life will be totally different. 
It will have 
a different fragrance, 
a different beauty, 
a different grace. 
And when your inner being is changed and becomes a flame of light, 
you will become a light unto others too. 
You will become a beckoning light, a great herald of a new dawn. 
Your very presence will trigger revolutions in other people's lives..



Rest in peace daddy, I will cherish you in my hearts forever! 
I love you beyond FOREVER!!!!

You already are the peace. Be still and know that.


Princess Sayang Manzaini Osman-Hoad