Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Freedom to be and be the freedom, and let it be....

You know, I personally had to level out in time with what happened for me with teachers, as I've hanged out with a number of them in my life. 
To make a long story short, pass various reactions I've had to them and their teachings as I moved on and on reactions I had to deal with and clarify I've come to realize how my inner process actually built on whatever I've experienced, understood and realized from one to the next. 

I feel blessed in that.
I see in many people the tendency of wholly discarding whatever they went through in the past as they move on, and,
while it's understandable enough for a number of reasons,
I now rejoice in recognizing that it all holds and upholds a piece of the One, however small, to whatever degree.
And that applies to all and everything. 
Who ELSE is here . . .?

I'm reminded of Hafiz.

"Everyone is trudging along
With as much dignity, courage
And style as they possibly can."

Right.
While there are degrees in clarity, in objectivity about what the heavenly hell is actually going on here.
An infinite number it seems.

Thank goodness.

ps/smoh