Have Faith

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I understand who you want me to be but I'm going to show you who I actually am....

I think we like to overcomplicate things when it is really quite simple; find what it is that makes you happy,
and who it is that makes you happy,

and you're set. 
promise.


Be brave enough to travel the unknown path, and learn what you are capable of.

Even in the most peaceful surroundings,
the angry heart finds quarrel.
Even in the most quarrelsome surroundings, 
the grateful heart finds peace.
Life is too short to stress out over people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life. 
Send them love, and move on. 


 
 
 
Listen to your own voice,
your own soul, 
too many people listen to the noise of the world,
instead of themselves. 


ps/smoh